Embark on a journey you and your family will remember for a lifetime. Cruise to Three Rooker Island to shell, swim, and “free ride”. You’ll also have the opportunity to catch a glimpse of dolphins at play! Book your jet ski dolphin tour in Clearwater Beach today!
HONEYMOON ISLAND TOUR
BEST FOR SEEING PRISTINE BEACHES
- Jet Ski Up to 2 people per jet ski with 350 lb weight limit
Enjoy a 90 Minute Honeymoon Island Jet Ski Rental in Clearwater!
Anyone born after 1987 must have in their possession a boaters safety license and a photo ID to operate a wave runner in the state of Florida. Test for a boaters safety license for only $9.95. Upon completing the test online, please screenshot the certificate on your cell phone and have it ready upon arrival.
This 90-minute Honeymoon Island jet ski tour is the most popular tour and the BEST way to see Clearwater Beaches Island and surrounding area! On this guided trip, we get up close and personal with many of the surrounding spoiler islands within the intracoastal waterway. Our destination point is Honeymoon Island and Caladesi State Park. This particular tour does not stop on the islands. Once arrived at the half way point you will have your “open ride” (approx. 15-30 minutes) where you can tear it up as you please, go swimming, or just relax and admire the beautiful area. Wind and water permitting, we will go through Hurricane Pass and take the gulf all the way back to see the front side of Caladesi State Park and Clearwater Beach.
Don’t be fooled by the word “tour”. Our 90-minute trip is far from boring. Our experienced guides provide an action-packed ride while catering to your experience level making this the “highlight” of visitor’s vacation.
25 mph minimum is required to give the tour that is advertised.
Please call for larger groups, we can accommodate up to 20 jet skis.
- Each reservation requires a major credit card (not debit) of $500 for authorization per jet ski
- Government Issued Photo I.D. required upon arrival for ALL DRIVERS. No exceptions
- All Riders must be able to swim
- All Riders must speak English.
- Must arrive 45 minutes prior to reservation. Failure to arrive on time may result in a cancelled tour and no refund
- Two people allowed per ski at no additional cost
- 6 and older may ride. Parent must be comfortable with the child sitting behind them.
- Maximum weight of 350 pounds per Jet Ski
- 16 & 17 year olds may drive their own ski, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on tour
- Lockers and life jackets are supplied, free of charge.
- Complimentary wet suits upon request
- No call, no show will not be refunded
- All rides are weather permitting
Anyone 16 or 17 years of age may drive, but must have on them a government issued I.D., have a parent or guardian complete our liability waiver, and must be accompanied on tour by that parent or guardian.
Beach Jetski LLC is a zero tolerance alcohol operation. If a customer has been drinking prior to reservation and arrives with alcohol present, Beach Jetski LLC will not refund the scheduled reservation. Customers may be able to re-book.
Up to 2 people per jet ski with a 350 lb weight limit)
- Valid Government Issued Photo I.D. For All Drivers
- One Major Credit Card Per Reservation For Incidentals
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Sun Shirt)
Please arrive 30-45 minutes prior to your departure time and have waivers completed for all drivers, passengers, and minors. The waivers can be found on the confirmation email you receive after booking. The boaters test link (anyone born after 1987 must take) can also be found on the confirmation email as well as here.