Tour - $200
Embark on a 2 hour journey you and your family will remember for a lifetime. This excursion includes EVERYTHING that the 90 Minute Tour does but more! On this high speed tour we get up close and personal with many of the surrounding spoiler islands within the intracoastal waterway.
Our destination point is Three Rooker Island just north of Honeymoon Island. Three Rooker is a local hot spot for many reasons, one being the crystal clear waters! Here you will have time to shell, swim, and “free ride”. You will also have the opportunity to catch a glimpse of dolphins at play. Wind and water permitting, we will take the gulf all the way back to see the front side of Caladesi State Park and Clearwater Beach.
*Dolphin sightings are not guaranteed*
*25 mph minimum is required to give the tour that is advertised.*
Anyone born after 12/31/87 must have, in their possession, a BOATERS SAFETY LICENSE and a PHOTO ID to operate a wave runner in the State of Florida.
To get licensed, click the button below and take the test online for a fee of $9.95. Once test is passed a printed certificate or screen shot of the certificate of completion is to be shown upon arrival.
Upon arrival at the marina and once you have found a parking space you will need to go to the nearest pay meter and pay for 30 minutes before you come check in.
After checking in we will give you a code to override the 30 minute meter that will allow you to park for $1 per hour, up to 8 hours daily.
- Each reservation requires a major credit card (not debit) of $500 for authorization per Jet Ski
- Government Issued Photo I.D. required upon arrival for all drivers. No exceptions
- All Riders must be able to swim
- All Riders must speak English
- Must arrive 45 minutes prior to reservation. Failure to arrive on time may result in a cancelled tour and no refund
- Two people allowed per ski at no additional cost
- 5 and older may ride. Parent must be comfortable with the child sitting behind them.
- Maximum weight of 350 pounds per Jet Ski
- 16 & 17 year olds may drive their own ski, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on tour
- Lockers and life jackets are supplied, free of charge.
- Complimentary wet suits upon request
- No call, no show will not be refunded
-All rides are weather permitting