Skim the gulf waters of the award-winning Clearwater Beach! Beach Jet Ski is the largest fleet of jet skis and the #1 choice for family-friendly and group fun!
Feel the wind in your hair and explore the island aboard one of our top-of-the-line personal watercrafts. View varying points of interest from the sea while enjoying this scenic trek through the waters of Clearwater Beach and surrounding areas.
If you want to "free style" in the intracoastal waterway, take a high speed 20 mile trip to see the area that includes Caladesi State Park and Honeymoon Island or go shelling on Three Rooker island on our 2 hour excursion, look no further. Our experienced guides will ensure your safety while giving you the highlight of your vacation! You might even be lucky enough to see a pod of dolphins from only a few feet away!
Our tour prices include everything, and there’s never any hidden fees. We are fully licensed and insured.
Departs daily from Clearwater Marina. Slip 21 & 22. Beach Jet Ski will help you and your family create memories that will last a lifetime.
Anyone born after 12/31/87 must have, in their possession, a BOATERS SAFETY LICENSE and a PHOTO ID to operate a wave runner in the State of Florida. To get licensed, click the button below and take the test online for a fee of $9.95. Once test is passed a printed certificate or screen shot of the certificate of completion is to be shown upon arrival.
Upon arrival at the marina and once you have found a parking space you will need to go to the nearest pay meter and pay for 30 minutes before you come check in. After checking in we will give you a code to override the 30 minute meter that will allow you to park for $1 per hour, up to 8 hours daily.
- Each reservation requires a major credit card (not debit) of $500 for authorization per Jet Ski.
- Must arrive 45 minutes prior to reservation. Failure to arrive on time may result in a cancelled tour and no refund.
- Two people allowed per ski at no additional cost.
- Maximum weight of 350 pounds per Jet Ski.
- Must be able to swim
- Driver's must speak English.
- Photo I.D. required upon arrival for all drivers. No exceptions.
- 5 and older may ride. Parent must be comfortable with the child sitting behind them.
- Drivers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian complete our liability waiver.
- 16 & 17 year olds may drive their own ski, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on tour.
- Lockers and life jackets are supplied, free of charge.
- Complimentary wet suits upon request
- No call, no show will not be refunded
-All rides are weather permitting